Here's one shot for now... I will be posting more after tonight.
Have a safe and happy 4th of July everyone!
every year we park ourselves up on the black hill under the "D" to watch the fireworks {for those of you who know, it's actually at the empty lot next to Jim and Deanna's old house on the hill} it's our favorite spot for watching the fireworks... here are some of my fav's.
while the kids were having fun with the sparklers, Bryant and I tried to get a little more creative with them... We have an art book where it shows Picasso drawing a picture of a bull where his brush is actually a lit cigarette and all you see is the light in the shape of a bull its pretty cool...
our attempt was alot of fun, but we didn't end up with any cool light drawings... Bryant did get his name down pretty good though.



1 comment:
Hooray for Lance! I hope this will be a good more for your family!
Post a Comment