Did I mention it's my Birthday Month?
In our house we celebrate birthdays the whole month, not just the one day... Lance came up with that one and needless to say, he didn't have to twist any arms.
I celebrated my 38th birthday {early} with my BFF's Shannon and Donna aka Charlotte and Samantha {for those of you living in a cave for the past decade... those are characters from the HBO series "sex and the city"} anyone who knows me and knows the show would probably have already figured out my oh so obvious roll of Carrie Bradshaw... Tuesdee, our "Miranda" {she's actually more of a Martha Stewart, than Miranda is, but... oh well, we also call her "Bree" you "Desperate Housewives" fans can relate now right?} was not able to make it this time but since she has a good excuse, i guess I'll forgive her. This time.
Yeah we are total dorks, but i don't care I am just so happy to have these 3 beautiful, strong, supportive, hilarious friends in my life for the past 13 years, I really can't imagine my life without them. It seems like not long ago they were planning my baby shower for Remy {who is now going to be 11 years old next month} and we just watched Tuesdee's oldest graduate last year. Seriously time goes by so fast, I'm just glad that I have these wonderful woman to share it with.
I must just have a young soul or something because seriously, I don't feel like I'm pushin' 40! whether it's my kids, my husband or my friends that keep me young at heart {or maybe I'm just in denial} whatever the case I plan on holding on to my "youth" for a very long time.. I've heard botox helps. At this point I'm not ruling anything out.
In other words, it's going to be a long time before you see me compare my friends to "the golden girls" rather then the "Desperate Housewives" or the "Sex and the City" girls, but when i do... I'm guessing Donna will be Blanche and i will probably be Rose. Awh what the heck, who am i kidding Tuesdee is totally Bea Aurthur's character and Shannon is the funny old chick,
you know, the short wrinkly one. I forget her name?
In other words, it's going to be a long time before you see me compare my friends to "the golden girls" rather then the "Desperate Housewives" or the "Sex and the City" girls, but when i do... I'm guessing Donna will be Blanche and i will probably be Rose. Awh what the heck, who am i kidding Tuesdee is totally Bea Aurthur's character and Shannon is the funny old chick,
you know, the short wrinkly one. I forget her name?
They are so gonna hate me for that, but luckily they'll get over it. I love your guts guys!
Thanx for the pictures Bryce! so far my birthday month is perfect...
I have great friends, an awesome family, wonderful kids, a husband who loves and adores me despite all my flaws, what more could I ask for? I guess just cash...lol
I have great friends, an awesome family, wonderful kids, a husband who loves and adores me despite all my flaws, what more could I ask for? I guess just cash...lol





2 comments:
Umm...I believe that the old wrinkly one was called "ma". Happy Birthday month! I love your guts too.
I think that old wrinkly lady is hysterical so I will be her, but without all the wrinkles. So who is the short hot chick? Glad you had a fun b-day! Have you worn my shirt yet? Call me later, and I did try to post on your photograpy blog and twice it wouldnt let me, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics of the babies. DEEEE-GOOOO? They are photogenic! I want our family pics there k? So you are sooo talented Andi- hope you know that! Hugs- Shannon-
Post a Comment