Well the release of breaking Dawn is the perfect start to My Birthday Month!
My friends and I all had "Team Edward" shirts made for the book release parties... and I must say, they were a big hit! We started out going to the Barnes and Noble party, there were a ton of people there, it was a lot of running around looking for the trivia questions, between our group we knew a lot of the answers, but there were some that stumped us all and we had to look it up... that was pretty fun, but for the most part the rest was pretty lame... they had a costume contest, so a lot of people were dressed up as their favorite characters { it was kinda like a star wars convention} we had our picture taken with this really creepy Edward.. I'm not posting that pic because he creeps me out. I think the funniest thing was this security guard walking around, when Brooke saw him she was like "who's he supposed to be, Charlie?" It was hilarious, so we had a picture taken with him too...
My friends and I all had "Team Edward" shirts made for the book release parties... and I must say, they were a big hit! We started out going to the Barnes and Noble party, there were a ton of people there, it was a lot of running around looking for the trivia questions, between our group we knew a lot of the answers, but there were some that stumped us all and we had to look it up... that was pretty fun, but for the most part the rest was pretty lame... they had a costume contest, so a lot of people were dressed up as their favorite characters { it was kinda like a star wars convention} we had our picture taken with this really creepy Edward.. I'm not posting that pic because he creeps me out. I think the funniest thing was this security guard walking around, when Brooke saw him she was like "who's he supposed to be, Charlie?" It was hilarious, so we had a picture taken with him too...
We ended up leaving Barnes and Noble before midnight and going to the little professor... we were to late for anything they were doing but we ended up hanging out and having a ton of fun, we got "bitten" and i found out that my very favorite Teacher in the whole wide world {my 5th Grade teacher} Mrs. Shaw is the owner of the little professor. I had no idea... the kids love that place. guess we are boycotting Barnes and Noble now, gotta support the home team right! so Donna's niece Adrianne and her daughters Brooke and Brandi started a "Team Edward Utah" fan club blog. I put up a link to it they are going to be selling t-shirts like ours there, if anyone wants one of their own... they are pretty HOT and they say "bite me" on the back.






2 comments:
i amSO team edward! a few of my nieghbors and i went, too! i just finsihed host last night and i've been holding off until this weekend to read b.d....i know! i'm nuts! but i HAVE to be able to read it through this time...no interruptions from the kiddies! anyway! cute page! see ya!
So I had to go to Costco Saturday and buy the book. I'm paced myself, so I could enjoy it. I loved the first part, I kept laughing with excitement, and Paul seriously started to wonder if his wife had gone nuts. But the whole Jacob part was such a downer. I do like how they ended it, and also that Stephanie Meyer found a way to let Bella be a mother. And no, I don't think the Edward in the movie is hot enough!
Post a Comment