Monday, September 1, 2008

{Remy}




Well it's finally September... the beginning of my favorite time of year. I love September, October and November {autumn} I love the cooler weather, the windows open and the air off! the leaves changing, the holidays, the scented candles... all of it! and it just so happens, each of my children were born during those three months, September is Remy's birthday month... so i was thinking now would be a good time to let you get to know my "middle child" a little bit better. I think there really is something to that "middle child syndrome" everyone talks about... not that Remy has it bad or anything but he does tend to crave attention more than the other two. (Bry is the oldest, so he pretty much paved the way for the other two, Gabby is not only the youngest but the only girl.. so where does that leave Remy, stuck somewhere in the middle i guess) He is strong and athletic as well as sensitive, sweet and kind. He's kind of a homebody, He plays hard with his friends {mostly soccer} so when he's home he just wants to chill. He loves hanging out with us at home whether its playing video games with Bry, watching movies with Dad, playing chess with Mom or making up goofy songs with Gabby for Bry to play on his guitar {he idolizes Bry} He Loves sports, animals, music, movies, books, video games, skateboarding, swimming, playing with friends and hanging out with the fam! He may feel like he's stuck in the middle sometimes, but in my opinion the middle of anything is usually where you find all the sweetness anyway.


Q&A with Remy:

Q- what is your favorite movie?

A- Lord of the Rings

Q- what are your favorite books?

A- Harry Potter

Q- sports?

A- soccer and skateboarding

Q- one thing you would like to achieve in your lifetime?

A- skateboard professionally

Q- do you like girls?

A- NO

Q- do they like you?

A- {blush and squirm} I don't know

Q- if you could be anyone in the world for a day, who would it be?

A- um... just me

Q- tell me one thing people might not know about you?

A- I like pie :)

come on, SERIOUSLY

A- I'm always the second fastest and the second shortest kid in my class


4 comments:

Kevin and Katie Hulett said...

your pics are sic! i didn't know you're were so talented! i mean that in a really nice way...i just havn't looked throu many of your pics before. cool cool!

Shannon said...

So, I have been turning my air off the first thing in the morning and lighting a candle to scent my kitchen. Fall is my fav too! cute pics of rem.

Chanelle said...

Remy is so CUTE! And so cool too! I know my neice reads her mom's blog sometimes so I thought I would add that. Pics of my class will come soon. I wish you were here to take them for me though. They would turn out a lot cooler that way.

Maman Pélissié said...

Andi,
I'm still waiting to hear about your festivities for your birthday!