And if you haven't read it yet hop over to my daytrippers blog for a sneak peek at Bryant's Senior pics and the spooky experience we had at the Haunted Hotel... Just in time for some Halloween fun.. Enjoy, and Happy Haunting!
p.s. Gabby will be guest blogger for the month of October, since it's her birthday month:)

1 comment:
Gabby- you did sooo good! Love the pics and dont tell Remy- but when I first saw the pumpkins I thought the best one WAS the spider! ( dont tell Remy hes "just jealous"- you used to say that to him when you were smaller!) I know that your party wasnt the same without Aunt Shannon there but Im glad that your Aunts D and T were there with you! Love you and YES enter the contest. Not sure if the ones you left on your blog have the "WOW" factor so keep trying. Maybe take a pic of your mom first thing in the morning! That would make anyone say "WOW"!
Post a Comment