Over Thanksgiving weekend we were able to take some family picture with Lances family {at least most of them} Here are some of my fav's. I dont have the group one ready yet... sorry Deanna.
Hey darlin! Just wanted to touch base, I know we havent been able to talk much and believe me, I know your busy. I just wish I could walk into Costco and say "Whats up?". Cute family pics- You looked hot for thanksgiving! Love and hugs
I will be sooo sad if you guys get a white Christmas! That has always been a dream! The Shack was good in the begining and the end but in between was really hard to stay focused. It was a somewhat hard read. Anywhoooz, I know your super busy but Hey! We got the box last night of the candies you guys made. I love LOVE T's pics! Oh and YES! We got yours too! Way good picture- you look skinny!!!
2 comments:
Hey darlin! Just wanted to touch base, I know we havent been able to talk much and believe me, I know your busy. I just wish I could walk into Costco and say "Whats up?". Cute family pics- You looked hot for thanksgiving! Love and hugs
I will be sooo sad if you guys get a white Christmas! That has always been a dream! The Shack was good in the begining and the end but in between was really hard to stay focused. It was a somewhat hard read. Anywhoooz, I know your super busy but Hey! We got the box last night of the candies you guys made. I love LOVE T's pics! Oh and YES! We got yours too! Way good picture- you look skinny!!!
Post a Comment