Thursday, January 1, 2009

{ChRIstMAs tiMe}



Slideshow


4 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey sugar! Well do you know how much fun we coulda, woulda, shoulda had if you lived here? We would own the rink! I sure do miss ya and wish I could have been there for the annual visit to Tuesdee's house. What are you all doing for her bday?

Shannon said...

Hey by the way- anyway you can upload a few pics to the Alpharetta Costco? I need a pic of donna and her family without the Christmas stuff around it, I need one of Emily and her fam at the Temple, and one of all you guys from Ts house! Then you dont have to worry about dropping it in the mail, and I can just go and pick it up and pay for it myself! Call me later!

Chanelle said...

Love your blog, love the sparkles in the pictures, and love the pictures themselves. Didn't you tell me that Gabby plays the guitar or something? I have a 7 yr old neice who wants to play geetar but my sis doesn't know where to find kid-sized guitars. Any info? I sure didn't miss Christmas in the photo-lab this year. Phew!

Shannon said...

Sha-nana-na-nana-na-na-na! Love it! Now I will be singing that song all day! Did you ever get those pics developed? This MIA song is weird with all the gunshots going off! Wow