Aunt Lhasa planned a super fun Easter bbq with all sorts of fun stuff for the kiddos, they had a ton of fun and LOVED the treasure hunt through the trees behind her house.
That was awesome... I am sitting here laughing because I could just imagine you sitting there thinking... "what the crasnotch?" ... "what is Tuesdee doing commenting on her own blog" "she sure does think highly of herself".... I forgot to sign out of her dashboard and get on mine.... thanks for the laugh at 7:44 in the am... while you are still sleeping at 5:44 am! That was funny... "you two gomers".... love it. You are suppossed to write me-Donna- and Tuesdee a love letter, telling us how much you love us and how we all haven't aged and how we are all still hot!
1 comment:
That was awesome... I am sitting here laughing because I could just imagine you sitting there thinking... "what the crasnotch?" ... "what is Tuesdee doing commenting on her own blog" "she sure does think highly of herself".... I forgot to sign out of her dashboard and get on mine.... thanks for the laugh at 7:44 in the am... while you are still sleeping at 5:44 am! That was funny... "you two gomers".... love it. You are suppossed to write me-Donna- and Tuesdee a love letter, telling us how much you love us and how we all haven't aged and how we are all still hot!
Post a Comment