I have had some really fun photo shoots lately, if you want to see me in action check out my friend Randi's blog she was kind enough to be my assistant for the day while shooting a dance team of 17 girls... I'm not sure any one's ever blogged about me before so check it out.
AND
I just found out I was one of the photographers picked to compete in the Matilda Jane clothing contest!!! They will be mailing me out a dress and I will have a few weeks to shoot it and send in my submission. The winner will receive an all expense paid trip for 2 to the January Dress Rehearsal fashion show and be one of the first to view the Spring 2010 line.... and take the entire line HOME with them!!! The 2 runner ups will each receive a $400 dollar MJC gift card. which is golden!!! these clothes are SWEET!!! if you haven't already seen the brilliance of Matilda Jane, and you have little girls... you better go check them out!!!! YAY!
I just cant contain my excitement!!
2 comments:
Awesome Andi! Good luck!!!
How could they not pick you? Come on.. give me a break!!!
Post a Comment