Remy and Gabby LOVE playing with their cousins... These are our cousins Jaxton and Brexen they live in Hurricane UT, just about a half hour from us, but it seems that even in the summertime with our busy schedules we don't get to see each other as often as we would like,
this week was fun for them though, they got to have a sleepover at Jaxton and Brexens one night and our house the next night... Gabby loves sleeping over at their house, she loves playing with their baby brother Kika and Aunt Julie always spoils her by doing her hair and nails.. Aunt Julie just needs a little girl too... but for now Gabby is more than happy to have the special attention.

Although the boys would all be happy playing video games... and the drums all day, I wanted to get them out of the house for a while, if you know what I mean {translation} a person can only hear so much of those drums before they go completely insane..
so we went to Judd's store downtown and had ice cream {if you don't know Judd's store, it's an old time candy store/ice cream parlor downtown, it has been there forever... my brothers and sisters and I would always walk there after school, or during lunch when our schools were just across the street.. that was a million years ago, and funny not much about Judd's has changed} That downtown area is my old stomping ground, so i love for my kids to know those places too {I'm all about the old school baby}
The splash pad is new, but we like that too!
Oh and Remy and Gabby are ready for another sleepover whenever you are Aunt Julie...
Oh and Remy and Gabby are ready for another sleepover whenever you are Aunt Julie...





3 comments:
blah blah bloody blue blah blah- see I told you I would leave a comment. Love the pictures! So good job on your blog too. Call me
by the way- let Gaberdean know that Aunt Shannon will spoil her too!
Wow- those boys are getting so big. I think the only thing that has changed at Judd's is their breadsticks. The old thick ones were the best!
Post a Comment