Well we are back and I would like to say back to normal, but things have been so crazy since we got back... I guess that is normal though huh? Anyways, {I'll start at the beginning} the day we left for California Lance had an early morning interview with a company called Mikohn, they build gaming equipment {slot machines and such} they called him on the Friday after we got back and asked if he could start on Monday....Yesterday! He wanted to take a 2 week leave of absence from Smiths {the job he has had for the past 12 years} and test the water before he dove in, but he ended up quitting Smiths and taking the job at Mikohn, where he will be in Receiving... This is a stable company where he has the potential to earn a lot more money, so we are really excited about it. Everyone wish him luck! I know this is going to be a good thing...It took a lot of guts to just dive in like that, I'm really proud of him.
Oh yeah, and if any of you happen to be in the San Francisco Bay Area Aug 22th-24th, this festival looks pretty cool, I'd check it out!


2 comments:
Wow, sounds like you're a Twilight freak just like me. I was all about those movie trailers. Yay Lance for getting that job! That doesn't mean you're moving does it? That is so exciting, I'm way happy for you guys!
Congrats Lance! Seriously, awesome news!
Post a Comment