Well it's official... my BFF Shannon and her family has up and moved to Georgia. I know it's hard shugga but I have faith that you will all be back someday {even if I have to sabotage Adams job myself... oh wHOops, did I say sabotage? I meant NOT sabotage...lol} but in the meanwhile, live it up baby! take in everythig Georgia has to offer.. I think it would be exciting to move to a completely different place than i was used to... change is good... good until I start missing you, and want to go to lunch or something, but even though we wont get to see each other whenever we want, I will always be just a phone call or email or blogpost away. I love you and support you for standing by your man {no matter how insane his ideas are} just as you have always loved and stood by me! Thank you Shannon for your unconditional love and support, and always having faith in me. I love ya girl! and with as much as Adam and I tease each other, you would think he gets on my nerves a little bit... but not really, i actually miss that too... I cant even think about the kids without crying, I love those kids like they were my own, Shannon you have to start posting video clips of the kids on your blog, I just cant stand to think i might be missing anything like my cute little Tay saying "no, I was being gross" give them all a hug and kiss from me and I want to hear all about their first day at school...

3 comments:
sniffle, sniffle, tear, tear. couldn't you find a bad picture of her? No...I don't think SHE has ever taken one. I wasn't expecting to see this when I logged on this morning, and I had to catch my breath. Can we keep it all together? Love ya
Tuesdee, I do have some bad pictures of her...and when i say bad I mean scary bad... but I will not be posting them {not yet anyway} did I not sent u my seceret stash? I just like to keep her on her toes...lol
That is soooo funny Andi! Thanks Tuesdee!( seriously- I knew there was a couple of times when I was sleeping with drool hanging out of my mouth I saw photo flashes going off and here I thought I was on the red carpet!) -Thanks for the shout out- you already know that you are my life- along with my family. All of you are and just know that NO ONE will ever take your place!
Post a Comment