but with our economy the way it is right now I will not complain, I will just be very thankful that not only do we have jobs at all, but we have jobs that we love.
Now for the good stuff... {and when I say "good stuff" I'm talkin' FOOD} for my Mom's birthday, I took her to a Dinner Theatre show of 'Pride and Prejudice' put on by the LaVerkin community theatre. The actors were really good and they put on a wonderful show. My Mom LOVES 'Pride and Prejudice'... Bryant's Dad Derrick was actually the Chef at the event and he prepared an amazing meal, there was Carrot Ginger Bisque soup, asparagus wrapped with prosciutto, Chicken grilled with sage and dried cranberries or Steak marinated in maple marinade, and some sweet mashed potatoes and pumpkin creme brulee! { I had the steak, my Mom had the chicken... both were finger lickin good!} We had a really fun night together, with our busy schedules we don't get to see each other as often as I would like, so i am glad we had this time together.
For Bryant's 18th birthday we celebrated with all our family at the Olive Garden, It's so hard for me to believe that my little boy is 18 already... if you do the math right, I think that makes me 27 right :) {I think you are doing the math wrong...try again} and as usual Lance got the short end of the stick, unfortunately his birthday was the day after Thanksgiving, otherwise known as "Black Friday" so of course I had to work at Costco ALL DAY!! He had a fun day with the kids though and after work we went shopping at the mall and wouldn't you know it, the guy who played "Mr. Darcy" in the 'Pride and Prejudice' play was working all day too... at Barnes and Noble...
Lance, Bry and Gabby
{THANKSGIVING}
We had a very nice Thanksgiving, we went over to Lance's sister Julies house for dinner and most of his family was there, even grandma Amy. Aunt Debbie's family came down from San Diego and we finally got to see baby Meggen, what a cutie! We had tons of good eats including Deanna's fabulous homemade french silk pie. We played our annual game of bingo... the kids LOVE Thanksgiving bingo, they seriously go so NUTS for it!!
1 comment:
Holy cow! Julie is alive! I hope you told her "HI" from us. And Happy Birthday Lance! Marc's birthday is December 24th so we can feel your pain! Looks like you had a lot of fun. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment