Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Birdcage...



So I took the kids to Green Valley Spa to go swimming and just when we were getting in the car to leave Remy noticed "The Birdcage" its actually "The Labyrinth", it's a circular walking path they use for meditation. they have the instructions posted there, it's supposed to be a spiritual journey... well the kids couldn't wait to try it out, Remy was so funny he was actually telling Gabby and Dego to be quiet he was trying to concentrate... He said he was in Jedi training! He was taking it very seriously! He was so happy when he was the first to make it to the middle. When Dego and Gabby made it to the middle he proceeded to teach them how to meditate. He said "you need to sit like this and close your eyes and think of something peaceful...i like to think of waterfalls." Are you kidding me... I was dying, where did all that come from? I thought it was funny so I figured I'd share.

2 comments:

Maman Pélissié said...

So funny! Where did you get the flower picture on the side of your blog? I love it!

andi watkins said...

Hey Ang, I put a link to the site if you just click on the pic, way cute huh!