
We are on vacation.
I know you miss us, but dont worry we will be back soon..
so far we have been taking in a lot of R & R, working on our tans, and swimming everyday. I finally caught up to the rest of the world and started reading "Twilight"
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH IT!!
Thank you Donna for letting me borrow it, I wish I would have taken the second book now too... dang it! I will post pictures later but for now all I can wrap my mind around is
Thank you Donna for letting me borrow it, I wish I would have taken the second book now too... dang it! I will post pictures later but for now all I can wrap my mind around is
"sweet, sweet vampire love"
1 comment:
Isn't it amazing! Her 4th and newest one comes out Aug. 2nd. You have just enough time to finish the other 2 before the new one!
Post a Comment