Monday, June 30, 2008

{Jelly Belly}

Why yes... that IS a portrait of George Clooney made entirely of Jelly Belly's, not to shabby huh?

okay so they have this game at the Jelly Belly factory called "bean-boozled"... they give you a jelly bean and you don't know what it is until its to late... it could be peach or VOMIT! that's so sick... the only ones i tried was toothpaste and a tiny nibble of skunk spray... it tasted just like you think it tasted. Bryant tried all of them he said the worst was the rotten egg... nasty.

I think this picture is so funny of Lance tasting BOOGER!


It was a fun day at the Jelly Belly factory we got to take a tour and see how Jelly Belly's are made. we got to test out all the new flavors, my favorite new flavor was pomegranate! the kids went nuts picking out flavors and sampling... Between my Dad and Uncle Keith we managed to buy around $80 dollars in jellybeans. can you believe that crap?!
I do kick myself now for not getting some of those nasty flavors though... Oh how i would love to bring a bag of jelly belly's into work to share with my co-workers... with just a few of those flavors mingled in for fun... Muh ha ha! the laughs I would have at their expense... I do mentally torture myself for not thinking of it sooner... I am usually so much more in tune with the practical joking... it must be that dang book preoccupying my mind. I'm just not on my game!

1 comment:

Maman Pélissié said...

Andi,
I love the first pic of you. You are looking like such a "yummy mummy."
That is what my sister in law in England calls a hot mama!